Pro Tools 210P: Post-Production Techniques
Suggested length: 24 hours
The PT210P Pro Tools Production II (Post Production) course covers techniques for working with Pro Tools in a professional post production environment. Concepts and skills learnt in the Pro Tools Fundamentals I (PT101), Pro Tools Fundamentals II (PT110) and Pro Tools Production I (PT201) courses are reinforced with practical post-specific examples.
This course prepares candidates for the Avid Certified Operator: Pro Tools | Post certification exam. Candidates wishing to take this certification exam must have firstly passed the Avid Certified User: Pro Tools certification exam.
This course is designed for end-users with intermediate Pro Tools skills with an interest in learning how to use Pro Tools | HD systems in a professional post production environment.
Completion of the following courses and passing of the associated certification exams:
- PT101 Pro Tools Fundamentals I
- PT110 Pro Tools Fundamentals II
- PT201 Pro Tools Production I
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Synchronize Pro Tools | HD systems in a Post environment
- Work with non-linear video in Pro Tools
- Work with video tracks
- Configure Pro Tools Video Satellite
- Comprehend AAF Interchange within Pro Tools
- Employ Field Recorder workflows
- Record and edit dialog in Pro Tools
- Manage your audio assets
- Design and execute on Sound design
- Accurately mix audio to picture
- Use multiple delivery methods
- Be ready to sit the associated certification exam